Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Getting older ain't too bad...

Turning 30 two weeks from today. Looking forward to it. My twenties weren't great at all and were filled with various major problems but I'm fairly hopeful about this next decade of my life. Feel like I've learnt a lot and am ready to settle down and have a life that's actually substantial and full of purpose. Also soon I get to see my girlfriend again as she's coming to stay the week of my birthday. Due to the job she had, we haven't been able to see each other in over 3 months but still chat everyday on the phone and MSN. Miss her like crazy so it'll be great to spend some time with her again. We plan to move in together but up in her town as she has family there including a daughter from a past relationship but the right place just hasn't become available yet. When it does though it'll be good as hopefully I'll be able to sleep better there and be a lot less stressed and can finally get back to fulltime employment too and start really saving for our future. Got me plenty of ambitions. Would be nice to actually fulfil some of them.

Yeah none of this is really game related but what the heck, it's my blog and I can write what I like, right? Just nice to get thoughts out onto the screen once in a while.

2 comments:

  1. Its really nice to see someone thinking positive when it comes to age for once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ZT here. Found the blog when I tried to access the old forums. Its good to hear you be possitive about life for once. Don't know if Ive ever seen that before :)

    The blog is looking nice aswell, I'll be bookmarking it.

    ReplyDelete